· Anubhooti, a cultural association came into existence on 02nd October, 2004.
· Mandate : involve its members in cultural and social activities by donating just Rs. 10/- + 50/- as membership fee.
· First working committee : President : CM Srivastava, Vice-President : Darshan Singh,
Gen-Secretay : SM Raza, Treasurer : DN Lal, Liaison Secretary : Sunil Kumar, Publicity Secretary : HC Ghatate and Office Secretary : Santosh Kumar.
· 25.01.2005 : Organised a Kavi Sammelan.
· Distribution of Thalee : 100 Thaleeyan were donated to Zilla Parishad School, Nagaram. These were purchased and handed over to Head Mistress of above School by S/Shri M.K.Gogia, JPN Srivastava and JS Mishra, members of Anubhooti.
· Foundation Day(02nd October, 2005) : Various competitions for small childrens of DAE Colony and Multilingual Kavi sammelan were organised. Prizes were given away by Chief Guest, Dr.Radheshayam Shukla, Editor, Swantra Vartha. A large no. of Employees and Officers of NFC & ECIL were present.
· 15th July, 2006 : On the occasion of Akshar abhyas at Zilla Parishad, Moula Ali, 125 students of various classes were given Slate, Pencil box, Geometry box and wall hanging Maps of country and various states. Above work was carried out by S/Shri Darshan Singh, Sunil Srivastav, CM Srivastav, HC Ghatate the members of Anubhuti.
· January, 2007 : 36 students of Zilla Parishad School, Moula Ali were distributed Uniform and note books. Chief Guests of the programme Shri K.Balaramamoorthy, former Chief Executive, NFC and Prof. M.Venkateshwar, Controller of Examination, Osmania University, gave away Uniform and note books.
· As part of cultural activity Shri Nehpal Singh Varma, a renowned poet of the twin city was felicitated by Anubhooti followed by a Kavi-sammelan was organised on the above occasion in which famous poets of the twin city S/shri Mohsin Jalganvi, Saqib Banarasi, Ajit Gupta, Durgadutt Pandey, Dr. Gopal Krishna Tanha, Smt. Ratna Kala Mishra, Sunil Kumar, SM Raza, SK Pathak and Imam Karjagi recited their poems.
· July, 07 : A general body meeting of Anubhooti was convened for selection of New (Second) Working Committe. Following persons were selected unanimously as office bearers of Anubhooti :-
President – R B Yadav, Vice-President- G K Srivastava, Gen.Secretary – S M Raza, Jt.Secretary - S.K.Pathak, Treasurer - Sunil Kumar, Jt.Treasurer -T.Hari Prasad and Astt.Treasurer - Nagraj Kumar.
· December, 2007 : On special request from Head Master, Moula Ali Zilla Parishad School, 78 students of Moula Ali and Kamalanagar Zilla Parishad School were distributed Uniform and Note books, Pencil and eraser by
Shri R.N.Jayaraj, Chief Executive, NFC who was the Chief Guest of the Programme. Shri PK Banerjee, Shri Shreekanth Chaudhary were also present. Shri BS Ojha, NFC has contributed major amount incurred towards purchase of Uniform. Shri Govind Kumar Sharma, Proprieter Saraswathi Book Centre, Kamalanagar contributed Note books, Pencils and Pencil box.
· April, 2008 : A Kavi-Sammelan was organised and renowned poet of twin city Shri Saqib Banarasi was felicitated by Anubhooti. Poets who recited their poems are – Saqib Banarasi, Nehpal Singh Varma, Vinita Sharma, Dr.Devendra Sharma, Dr. Gopal Krishna Tanha, Govind Akshay, Sunil Kumar, SM Raza, Imam Karjagi, SK Pathak, SML Srivastav, etc. Shri RN Jayaraj, Mrs. RN Jayaraj, Shri PKBanerjee, Shri Shreekant Chaudhary, Smt. Sheela, Shri JS Mishra and other prominent personalities of NFC & ECIL were present to mark the occasion.
· July, 2008 : 114 students of Zilla Parishad School, Moula Ali were distributed Uniform and note books. Shri RN Jayaraj, Chief Executive, NFC, Shri Shreekant Chaudhary, Former DCE, NFC, Shri PK Banerjee, GM, NFC, Shri RB Yadav, SM, NFC, Dr. GK Srivastava, Head HPU, Gave away the above items to Students. All office bearers and members along with Shri K.Anji Reddy, Shri Vinayak M Bhatt, Shri Santosh Kumar were present to grace the occasion.
· December, 2008 : 35 blankets were distributed to the destitudes laying on the roadsides without any blanket or bedsheet and who were above 50 years of age in the midnight by Shri RN Jayaraj, Shri RB Yadav and Shri SM Raza. This expenditure was borne by few members of Anubhooti without using Rs. 10/- subscription fund.
· July, 2009 : 122 students of Zilla Parishad School, Moula Ali and Kamala Nagar were distributed Uniform and note books. Shri RN Jayaraj, Chief Executive, NFC, Shri PK Banerjee, GM, NFC, Shri RB Yadav, SM, NFC, Gave away the above items to Students. All office bearers and members along with S/Shri K.Anji Reddy, B.S.Rama Rao, Dy.Manager, ISO, Dr.G.K.Srivastava,OIC, HPU & Vice President, Anubhooti, Mohd.Majid, Santosh Kumar were present to grace the occasion.
· August, 2009 : 04 Girls student of Zila Parishad School, Nacharam(their mother is working in NFC as contract worker) were Uniform (Stiched Shalwar & Kurta) by the Chief Executive, NFC & Shri P.K.Banerjee, Member Anubhooti.
· Other than members contribution Rs. 10/- many more members and others are also contributing immensly.
· Dec,2009 & Jan 2010 : 29 blankets were distributed to the destitudes laying on the roadsides without any blanket or bedsheet and who were above 50 years of age in the midnight by Shri RN Jayaraj, Shri and Shri SM Raza. This expenditure was borne by few members of Anubhooti without using Rs. 10/- subscription fund. All the organisational expenditure are being met by the special contribution of Office bearers.